40 min, 6-8 servings
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Remove the rolls from the packaging and separate from each other.
3. Place 1 roll on a lightly ﬂoured surface and roll out with a rolling pin to ﬂatten. Place on a greased baking sheet.
4. Repeat process with the remaining rolls to ﬁll the baking sheet in a circular shape. Stretch the rolls to ﬁt.
5. Bake at 350° F for 16 minutes. Remove from the oven and evenly top with the cinnamon roll icing, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
6. Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are beginning to brown. Let rest for 5 minutes.
7. Break the graham crackers into small pieces and place on top of the marshmallows.
8. Slice into wedges like a pizza and enjoy!