1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium bowl combine the ﬂour, baking soda, and salt, then set aside.
3. Beat the butter and sugars together until smooth and light in color, then beat in vanilla and egg.
4. Slowly add ﬂour mixture, beating until smooth and just incorporated. Stir in chips.
5. Drop batter onto a parchment lined baking sheets, 1 Tablespoon each about 3 inches apart, about 6 per sheet.
6. Bake for 8 mins or until lightly golden and remove from oven. Leave cookies to cool slightly before transferring cookies onto a cooling rack to cool completely.