1. Place the oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a Bundt pan and sprinkle with a little ﬂour.
3. Stir together the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and oil together with a hand mixer (or a stand mixer ﬁtted with the whisk attachment) on medium speed until ﬂuffy (about 30 seconds).
5. Add the applesauce and beat for 30 seconds.
6. Add the pumpkin puree, and beat the ingredients together for 40 seconds. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined.
7. Pour batter into the Bundt pan. Bake the cake for an hour or until the top is ﬁrm and golden on top. Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes, then invert the cake on a rack. Allow the cake to cool completely before pouring the glaze.
8. In a medium bowl, whisk together the glaze ingredients, adding more milk to create your desired consistency, if needed. Pour the glaze over the cooled Bundt cake.