- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat and saute green beans and mushrooms until mushrooms are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, salt, and onion powder and let cook for 1 more minute until fragrant.
- Using a spatula, push the veggies to one side of the skillet and add remaining 2 Tbsp oil to the other side of the skillet.
- Add flour to the oil and whisk to cook for 2 - 3 minutes. Mixture will be dry and clumpy.
- Add plant milk and whisk until thick and creamy. Add farro, lemon juice, thyme, and season with black pepper.
- Serve with warm drizzle of olive oil on top.