1. Run your Smoothie Pack under warm water to release the packaging.
2. In a blender, combine banana and liquid. Blend until smooth.
3. Break Açaí bricks apart and add to blender.
4. Blend again, adding more liquid if needed. Be careful! You want to keep the consistency thick.
5. Once combined, spoon into a bowl.
6. Top with granola and fresh fruit, as desired.
• The trick to making Açaí bowls is adding just a little liquid at a time.
• If you end up using too much liquid, try adding more Açaí or frozen fruit.
• In Brazil, the toppings for an Açaí bowl can be as simple as a sliced banana, but you can add just about anything!