1. Pour entire bottle of broth into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Add ghee and dried thyme and reduce to a simmer until the broth thickens to a glaze, about 15 minutes.
3. Add ground meat to turkey broth glaze and allow it to absorb. The meat will become rich in color.
4. Rice cauliflower in food processor, then saute it in a skillet with coconut oil until it begins to soften, about 5 minutes.
5. Serve cauliflower rice between 4 bowls and top with glazed ground meat.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!