Salsa Verde Instructions:
1. Add the tomatillos, serrano chiles, onion, and garlic to a sauce pan, cover with water and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the tomatillos have turned pale green.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool a bit.
3. Blend (should yield 4-6 cups of salsa).
Achiote-Spice Chicken Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Combine seasoning, mix together until a paste is formed, and rub on chicken breasts. Marinade chicken in the achiote seasoning for at least 15 minutes.
3. Cover baking sheet in parchment and bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Let rest until cool enough to touch, then pull apart (two forks works well).
1. Simmer salsa verde in 1 Tbsp avocado oil on medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes, or until reduced and thickened.
2. Crack an egg into the salsa verde and quickly whip the mix with a fork (or other aerating utensil) so as to bind the egg to the salsa and create a cohesive mixture. Turn off heat.
3. Add half of the bag of chips and mix into the salsa verde to coat. Top with the other half of the bag and pulled chicken.
4. Heat 1 Tbsp avocado oil over medium-high heat, wait until the oil is shimmering, then fry one egg until the white have set, but the yolk is still runny. Top the Chilaquiles with the fried egg and garnish with cilantro, pomegranate, and lime.