1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Peel and dice butternut squash then combine with macadamia oil and mix thoroughly in a large bowl.
3. Add all spices and mix well until coated.
4. Spread squash evenly on a cookie sheet and bake until golden brown, approximately 30 minutes. Avocado Crema
5. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth and evenly combined. Store in refrigerator until the squash is ready.
6. Heat a skillet with macadamia oil over medium high heat and add ¼ cup raw pepitas. Season with salt and cumin and toast for approximately 5 minutes until fragrant.
7. Plate squash and crema on dish and garnish with micro greens and toasted pepitas.